Timothy Lee Giles


I was born in Suffolk, Virginia but now reside in Northern Virginia. I am a self-taught artist as a result of my enjoyment of creating art at a very early age. I use several mediums, however, watercolors is my specialty. I have traveled extensively and lived in several countries throughout the world. My international experience allowed me to capture several of my scenes on canvas.

My inspiration comes in many forms but mainly my work is influenced by the many accomplishments of the African-American. I am fascinated by mavericks such as Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr., Colin Powell, Langston Hughes, Ray Charles, and Oprah Winfrey. I am currently working on a series entitled “The First”; commemorating pioneers such as these individuals who demonstrated great leadership and excelled within their field. I tag my style as “Art with an Ole’ Skool Flavor”.

If you are interested in hosting a show of my work or request my participation in a festival, social or church event, please go to the Contact Us link to make arrangements.

Upon visiting my site, I ask that you please click on the link "Your Feedback is Needed". The information you provide will assist me in the promotion and development of my site and artwork as my business continue to grow.

GOD has truly blessed me with a natural talent and I appreciate your support in allowing me to market this talent! So please, browse through the various categories in the navigation pane to the left and make your purchase! --Tim